1 box Simple Mills Pumpkin Muffin Mix
1 cup (240 ml) Water
3 Tbsp Oil (Grapeseed, Coconut or Vegetable)
½ cup (75g) chopped walnuts
½ cup (75g) cranberries fresh or frozen
- Pre-heat over to 350F / 180C (160C Fan).
- Whisk eggs, water and oil together in a large bowl.
- Add the Pumpkin Mix to the wet ingredients and stir until completely combined.
- Fold in the walnuts and cranberries.
- Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and pour in your batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Baking times may vary by appliance.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then remove to a wire rack and cool completely.