1 box Simple Mills Pizza Dough
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
6 tbsp water
3 large eggs
½ cup (120ml) almond milk
½ cup (80g) finely chopped bell pepper
¼ cup (40g) finely chopped onion
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375F / 190C (170C Fan) and grease a muffin pan.
- Combine the first four ingredients in a large bowl. Stir until dough is formed.
- Combine remaining six ingredients in a bowl, whisking to combine.
- Take 1 ½ inch balls from the pizza dough and press into each muffin tin, ensuring they are pressed up into the sides, as well.
- Use a tablespoon or ice cream scoop to add one tbsp/scoop of egg mixture into each crust. Do so for all twelve muffins. Then, take ½ scoop and place into each muffin tin until egg mixture is finished.
- Place in the oven and bake for 17-20 minutes. Baking times may vary by appliance.
- Makes 12 muffins.