1 box Simple Mills Chocolate Muffin & Cake Mix
2 organic eggs
3 Tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup (120ml) water
1/2 cup (85grams) chia seeds
1 1/4 cup (300ml) unsweetened almond milk
3 tbsp raw cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
1/2 cup (61grams) fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C (160C Fan)
- Whisk eggs, water and coconut oil together in a large bowl. Add Simple Mills baking mix and whisk until well blended.
- Separately, combine chia seeds, almond milk and cacao powder and let the glaze sit for 15-20 minutes to thicken
- Grease a muffin tin with oil or use silicone muffins tray and spoon the mixture into each cup, filling each cup 2/3rds full
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. If using paper liners cool completely before eating to prevent the muffins from sticking to the paper. Baking times may vary by appliance.
- Let the muffins cool, then glaze each muffin with 1 Tbsp of chia pudding, followed by a few raspberries, or throw one of these decadent, nutrient rich muffins in a bowl with your favourite fruits and nut butter