1 cup (240ml) almond milk
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1 package Simple Mills Banana Muffin Mix
6 ounces fresh blueberry
1/3 cup coconut butter, melted
2 tablespoons cacao nibs
3 tablespoons shredded coconut
1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C (160C Fan) and grease a 8x8-baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add the eggs, almond milk and coconut oil and whisk thoroughly.
- Add the banana mix to the wet mixture and mix until combined and then fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Add the mixture to the baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let the bars cool for 10-15 minutes and then top with the melted coconut butter, cacao nibs, shredded coconut and chia seeds.
Once the bars have cooled completely, store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.