1 box Simple Mills Pizza Dough
2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
6 tablespoons water
½ lb asparagus, tough bottoms removed
2 cups (300g) thinly sliced courgette ribbons
2 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes, chopped
1.5 cups (150g) Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
4-5 radishes, sliced
1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add the apple cider, 2 tablespoons olive oil and the water and whisk.
- Add pizza mix and combine well until firm dough forms.
- Oil your hands and spread the dough on to the parchment paper and form in to a rectangular shape and brush with the remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Bake the crust for about 10 minutes and then remove from the oven and set aside.
- Line another baking sheet with parchment paper and place the asparagus and courgette on the pan and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper and roast for 10-12 minutes. Use a paper towel to remove excess moisture from the courgette.
- Sprinkle the Pecorino Romano cheese on to the tart and then layer with asparagus, zucchini and sun-dried tomatoes and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with sliced radishes, oregano and drizzle with more olive oil if desired.