Prep time 5 mins - Cooking time 5 mins - Total time 10 mins
• 1 Large egg
• 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
• 2 tsp unrefined organic coconut oil
• ½ cup (100g) Simple Mills Pancake & Waffle Mix
• ½ cup (50g) fresh blueberries
• ¼ cup (20g) of Granola
• 2 tbsp Almond butter or peanut butter
1. Begin by combining the egg*, milk and coconut oil in a small bowl and whisk lightly.
2. Next, pour in the Simple Mills pancake mix and blend until flour and egg mixture are fully mixed together.
3. Grease a skillet/pan with non-stick spray or an additional ½ tbsp of coconut oil. Heat to medium.
4. Place about 2 tbsp of pancake mix onto your skillet/pan and place a few blueberries on each pancake. When the edges begin to dry up and bubble a bit, flip. You want the pancakes lightly browned.
5. Once fully cooked, place each pancake one on top of the other for a full stack.
6. Put the rest of your blueberries in your skillet/pan on a low heat to warm them up a bit. Place on top of your pancakes followed by the granola and drizzle of almond butter**.
7. *If you wish to make these vegan, swap the egg for a flax-egg. Combine 1 tbsp of water and 3 tbsp ground flax-seeds.
8. **For the best drizzle, we recommend using all natural almond or peanut butter. This means the ingredient list should have no added sugars or oils.
Now once you take your first bite of these pancakes, you will be amazed at how similar to restaurant-style they really are. As the blueberries melt and glaze your pancakes, there truly is no need for maple syrup. The added crunch of the granola makes each bite subtly sweet and packed with flavor.