- 1 box Simple Mills Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 stick (113g) butter or 1/2 cup (120ml) coconut oil, melted (or ½ cup (120ml) grapeseed oil)
- 1 16 oz. bag frozen sweet cherries
- 8 oz. can or 1 cup crushed unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 1 tbsp. GF vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C (160C Fan).
- Place the cherries and pineapple into a 9x13 casserole dish and mix.
- Combine cake mix, butter (or oil) and vanilla, and stir until crumbly.
- Spoon cake mixture over fruit.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Serve with whipped coconut milk or double cream, or your favorite ice cream.