1 package Simple Mills Chocolate Muffin Mix
1/3 cup (80ml) maple syrup
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 cup (150g) + 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Combine all of the listed ingredients except 1 tablespoon of unsweetened shredded coconut in a bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly until a dough forms.
3. Using an ice cream scoop, "scoop'' the mix and place small mounds of macaroons onto a cookie sheet.
4. Sprinkle the tops with remaining 1 tablespoon of unsweetened shredded coconut.
5. Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to let the macaroons harden a bit.
6. Take the cookie sheet out of the freezer and enjoy!