Simple Mills Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
½ cup (45g) gluten-free oats
¼ cup (65g) goji berries
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp nut butter (almond, cashew, pecan, peanut or walnut)
1 tbsp honey
½ cup (120ml) water
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C (160C Fan)
- Combine wet ingredients: egg, vanilla, oil, nut butter, honey, water
- Add cookie mix to wet ingredients; this mix shouldn’t quite form a solid mix but should not be too liquid either.
- Throw this mixture into a loaf pan or cake pan
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Baking times may vary depending on the thickness of your batter.