Prep time 15 mins Cook time 15 mins Total time 30 mins Serves: 4-6
- 5 tbsp unsweetened vanilla coconut almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup Simple Mills Pancake & Waffle Mix
- ½ cup (65g) raspberries
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup (20g) unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Begin by mixing your milk, eggs, 1 tbsp of coconut oil, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Next, add in your 1 cup of pancake mix and blend until well combined.
- Grease a large pan with your other tablespoon of coconut oil and set to medium heat.
- Make sure your batter is relatively thin and if necessary, add 1 tbsp of almond milk as you go.
- Pour enough batter into the pan to reach almost the edges, lift the pan up and around to make sure the crêpe enlarges.
- Heat until sides start to bubble which should be within 1-2 minutes per side.
- Repeat this process until your batter is gone.
- Once you have 4-6 crepes (depending on how big your pan is), cut your banana and place it with your raspberries into each crêpe.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of coconut manna/butter on top of the crêpes and fold each one over like the photo shown above. The coconut butter will act as a glue once it hardens.
- Add more raspberries, another tablespoon of coconut butter and your coconut flakes for garnish!