¼ cup (40g) sliced almonds for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F /180C (160C Fan) and grease a loaf pan.
- Combine Simple Mills Artisan Bread Mix, eggs, water, coconut oil, and vinegar in a large bowl. Stir until well-mixed.
- Fold in apples and cranberries.
- Pour dough into loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. Baking times may vary by appliance.
- Check bread at the 45 minute mark so as to avoid over-baking and drying out. Continue baking at 5-minute increments until done.
- If you prefer smaller bits of apple, we recommend using a food processor for a finer texture.
- Serving: 12-14 slices