Ingredients for Cupcakes :
1. 2 large eggs
2. ½ cup (120ml) water
3. 3 Tbsp oil
4. 1 box Simple Mills chocolate muffin and cake mix
5. 10 chocolate peanut butter cups
6. Your favorite frosting
Ingredients for Ghosts :
1. 10 large homemade or store bought vanilla marshmallows
2. 6 squares dark chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 350F/180C (160C Fan) & prepare muffin tin.
2. In a large mixing bowl, make Simple Mills chocolate muffins according to box.
3. Add 2 Tbsp batter to 10 lined muffin tin compartments.
4. Place a peanut butter cup on top of the batter, then cover it with 1 ½ Tbsp additional batter.
5. Bake for 18 minutes, until risen and firm to the touch.
6. Cool for 5 minutes in pan before placing on a wire rack to cool completely.
7. Melt chocolate and using a toothpick, draw ghost’s eyes and mouth onto marshmallows.
8. Assemble cupcakes: Apply desired amount of frosting to the tops of each cupcake, top each cupcakes with marshmallow ghost.
9. Enjoy this Nut-So-Scary treat!