- 1 packet of 1.2.3 Gluten Free Pan Bar Mix.
- ½ 15oz can of chick peas, drained
- 1 Tbsp. + ½ cup (120ml) vegetable oil
- Flavouring ¾ cup (188g) of either:
Applesauce, canned pumpkin, mashed banana, sweet potato or courgette
- Optional Ingredients: raisins, dried fruit etc.
Preheat the oven to 350F/180C (160C Fan).
Spray 9” x 13” pan with non-stick spray or line with parchment.
In bowl of food processor mixed drained chick peas with 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil. Mix until very
Pour Pan Bar mix into bowl of mixer. Add chick pea/vegetable oil mixture, flavouring of choice
and ½ cup vegetable oil. Mix and blend well.
Add any optional ingredients and stir by hand.
Pour mix into you pan and spread evenly.
Bake for 30-33 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Cool, then sprinkle with powdered sugar, your frosting of choice or leave plain, then cut.
Makes approximately 24 bars.